'The Priory', Dursley

'The Priory', Dursley

John
Grade 2 Listed Building. Commercial premises. The oldest building in this complex, 'The Priory', was built by Thomas Webb, clothier, in 1520. Painted rubble walls. Cotswold stone roof. Gabled two-storey porch with semicircular steps going up. Two storeys with eight windows either with wooden mullions and transoms or stone mullions and dripmoulds. Mid 19th C wing behind. Adjoining offices on the Long Street frontage built in a similar style and with painted render finish. #Dursley #Priory
Default Title