Executive Square

Executive Square

Davenport GIS
The Executive Square is a Classical Revival Building which was built in 1905 to house the Davenport Commercial Club. The Commercial Club was founded to promote the business and industrial ventures of the city. The firm of Temple, Burrows & McLane designed the building. Information provided by www.qcmemory.org #Classical_Revival #Davenport #Davenport_Commercial_Club #Executive_Square #Iowa #Parke_T_Burrows #Seth_Temple
Default Title