Village Hall, Stinchcombe

Village Hall, Stinchcombe

John
Village hall. Designed by Peter Falconer and Partners Architects. Built in 1953. Coursed and quoined marlstone and limestone walls; and areas of cream-coloured stucco. Tiled roof. Above the entrance doors there is a curved concrete canopy; and above that there is a recessed roundel with the Latin inscription 'RELIQUIAE ANTIQUAE'. #building #Stinchcombe
Default Title