Eccles Building

Eccles Building

Luke Potenza
The Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building houses the main offices of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. It is located at 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, N.W., in Washington, D.C. The Art Deco building was designed by Paul Philippe Cret and completed in 1937. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicated the building on October 20, 1937. The building was named after Marriner S. Eccles (1890–1977), a former Chairman of the Federal Reserve by an Act of Congress on October 15, 1982. #federal #reserve #washington
Default Title