DESIGNER CONTOUR® MANUAL with CSR
(Controlled Screen Return)
Spring Roller Type Screen
The CSR (Controlled Screen Return) will allow operator to release screen from the full down position. The screen will “fast travel” to within approximately 2' of the case. The screen will then slow down and coast into the case without damage to the fabric.
* Designed with a stylish curved aluminum extruded case.
* Dimensions of only 4-5/8" high and 4-3/32" deep, small enough to fit into any installation.
* When not in use, the screen surface retracts completely into the case.
* Optional choice of seven veneer finishes available for the front cover of the screen case for a warm and elegant look.
When ordering, make appropriate selections:
1. Select size from charts below.
2. Select viewing surface:
* Matte White
* High Contrast Matte White
* Video Spectra® 1.5
* High Power
* No. 6, 6" Non-adjustable extension brackets.
* No. 11, 10" or 14" Nonadjustable extension brackets.
* No. 23, 10", 14", 15-3/4", 18-1/4", 20", or 24" Adjustable extension brackets.
* Tilt-Lock for Keystone Elimination (used with extension brackets).
* T-Bar Clip for drop ceilings.
* Pull Rod.
* No Borders (Black masking borders standard).
* Graphite case color.
* Veneer Frame Finish (choose from seven standard veneers)
* Black case (white standard). #11_52_13 #11132 #Controlled_Screen_Return #CSR #DALITE #DESIGNER_CONTOUR_MANUAL #front_projection_screen #Spring_Roller_Type_Screen