Autocar Sales and Service Building

Autocar Sales and Service Building

10thDoctor
(from builtstlouis.net) 2745 Locust Street Architect: Preston J. Bradshaw 1917 Home to a series of short-lived automotive dealerships from the time of its construction until the late 1930s, this was one of the first entries onto Automobile Row. Large ground floor windows enticed passersby with prominent views of the automobiles displayed within. Filled in with concrete block in the 1960s, those same windows were restored in a 2000s renovation.
Default Title