Diocese headquarters and chapterhouse ( Stiftsförvaltningen och Domkapitlet )

Diocese headquarters and chapterhouse ( Stiftsförvaltningen och Domkapitlet )

PandaLasse
Its original form was built in 1823, and has since its construction been used as a school and then as the library of the diocese (earlier housed in the cathedral) until the "Main library of Linköping" was finished in 1973. Luckily the diocese librarys 700-year old collections could be saved out of the basement when the Main Library burned down in 1996. #Chapterhouse #diocese #domkapitlet #Linkoping #Linköping #stift
Default Title