Fourth Presbyterian Church

Fourth Presbyterian Church

3D Warehouse Staff
Ralph Adams Cram, one of America's most notable Gothic Revival architects, designed the Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago. The design combines what he thought to be the best traits of English and French Gothic styles. After two years of construction, the church opened its doors in 1914, becoming the second oldest building on Michigan Avenue north of the Chicago River. The Tudor-style buildings in the courtyard were designed by architect Howard Van Doren Shaw and were completed at the same time as the church. Model by Catherine Moats. #126_E_Chestnut_Street #60611 #Chicago #church #Fourth_Presbyterian #Gothic_Revival #Howard_Van_Doren_Shaw #IL #Illinois #Michigan_Avenue #Ralph_Adams_Cram
Default Title