Kildee Hall and Meats Lab

Kildee Hall and Meats Lab

csc
Description
Housing offices and laboratories for the Department of Animal Science at Iowa State University, Kildee Hall was completed in 1965 and named in honor of Herbert H. Kildee, who served as the head of the animal husbandry department from 1918 to 1933 and dean of agriculture from 1933 to 1949. The Kildee Street in Ames also is named in his honor. The Meats Lab building next to the Kildee Hall is for the Meat Science Program at Iowa State University, which is unmatched for providing students access to first-rate faculty advisors, top education curriculum, cutting-edge technologies in meat processing, and opportunities to interact with industry representatives. These combined two models were completed by Xin Li. #Animal_Science #Meat_Science
Default Title