Heating Plant
The heating plant is located on the southwest area of North Campus, and has a capacity of 650 tonnes/hour steam. The plant was first built in 1959; subsequent additions of boilers, other equipment and building extensions occurred in the following years, with the installation of a 13.3 MW back pressure steam turbine generator in 1994 and a 26.4 MW condensing steam turbine generator in 2000. #alberta #canada #edmonton #Heating_plant #main_campus #north_campus #u_of_a #university_of_alberta
Default Title