Lingga di Alun-alun Sumedang

Lingga di Alun-alun Sumedang

Wawan Supriadi
LINGGA, the memorial was built in 1922. Created by Prince Siching from Holland and is dedicated to Prince Arya Suriaatmadja of his services in developing Sumedang District. Linga inaugurated on July 22, 1922 by the Governor-General Mr. D. Folk Until now Linga emblem District Sumedang and April 22 is celebrated as the anniversary of Sumedang District. In antiquity, the phallus is used to store weapons such as spears, dagger, etc #antique #lingga #monument #sumedang
Default Title