Busey Hall
Laura B. Evans laid the cornerstone of what was to become Busey Hall on Saturday October 21, 1916 at 10AM. Originally known simply as the Woman's Residence Hall, this Classical Revival building was the work of James White, and C. L. Gustafson. Its association with Charles Platt led the building to be added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 5th, 2003. #Busey #Hall #University_of_Illinois
Default Title