Historic Fifth Street School

Historic Fifth Street School

N. W. Perry
The Mission-style Fifth Street School, officially called the Las Vegas Grammar School, was built in 1936 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. After extensive renovation, it reopened in 2008 to house several arts and cultural organizations, including the UNLV Fine Arts Program, the Nevada School of the Arts, a chapter of the American Institute of Architects, and the city's Cultural Affairs Division. #arts #historic #school
Default Title