Joseph F. Marsh Hall

Joseph F. Marsh Hall

Sam the Man
The campus was moved to its present site, and a new building was completed in 1912 (Old Main) that currently is known as Marsh Hall. Until 1922, the only building on the present campus was "Old Main." Marsh Hall is home to Concord's 48-bell Carillon. #Admin #College #Concord #Education #Marsh #University
Default Title