Public Conduit, Milk Street, Exeter

Public Conduit, Milk Street, Exeter

David C.
This was the last public conduit in the city. It was installed in 1836, to replace the conduit in South Street, which was removed for road widening. It was fed from an improved gravity fed water system, supplied by a spring at Hedwell Mede. #conduit #Exeter #water
Default Title