The building was built in 1747 as a mansion by Philipp Ferdinand, counts of Sonau, instead of a castle destroyed several times.
Since 1831 the house is in the local possession, it is the central building for the communal life. In the ground floor there is the local inn, in the upper floor a big hall and the local authority. In the attic is the district council hall.
Between 2005 and 2006 there was a big rebuilding. The municipality inn got modernised and new rooms. A terrace whit a nice viewing and a small guest's garden were established. Also a preparation for the installation of a lift and a connection with the adjoining youth centre were created. The local inn "Schurlwirt" is known in the region very much and is liked.
Modelled by Cornelia Mayer #Gasthaus_Pillichsdorf #Gasthaus_Schurlwirt #Gemeindeamt_Pillichsdorf #Schloss_Pillichsdorf