Spindler Hall was built in 1940 and is apart of the Historic East Campus. It was dedicated to Lavina Spindler Dean of Women and freshmen adviser. Spindler Hall was originally used for a Womens Dormitory and is now used for independent housing facility for doctoral graduate senior and non-traditional students. Spindler Hall has four floors and approximately 45 000 square feet. Model by G. Martinka.