Academy of Medicine

Academy of Medicine

3D Warehouse Staff
The Brotherhood of Physicians of Atlanta was founded by thirteen physicians in 1854. Eventually, their name changed to Fulton County Medical Society, and they declared their HQ in this building, the Academy of Medicine. The neoclassical building was designed by Philip T. Shutze and R. Kennon Perry. Model by Zach Moore. #Academy_of_Medicine #Atlanta #Brotherhood_of_Physicians #Fulton_County_Medical_Society #GA #Georgia #Medicine #Neoclassical #Philip_T_Shutze #Physician #R_Kennon_Perry
Default Title