The Freetrade Exchange (Harvester House)

The Freetrade Exchange (Harvester House)

Andy Lees
Built in 1868 by Clegg and Knowles, it was originally called Harvester house, It has undergone extensive remodelling and is now known as the Freetrade Exchange. It is a seven storey landmark building providing unparalleled contemporary design and finishes of the highest quality. The upper floors have all been let to various professional office occupiers and the re-configuring of the prestigious new glazed entrance onto Peter Street, has confirmed the arrival of Manchester’s most exclusive office building. #alees2639 #Manchester #Peter_Street #UK
Default Title