University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy

University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy

JH Design
Originally located in Downtown Detroit, the University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy was founded in 1877. In 1931 the new building on South Cambridge was built, and has stood since. In 1981 the building was put on the Michigan Registry of Historic Places. A more detailed description can be found at http://www.uofdjesuit.org/html/history-and-diversity
Default Title