chateua de sceaux

chateua de sceaux

biscut king
Description
Built in the nineteenth. Style castle built "brick and stone," under the Second Empire to the Duke of Treviso. It houses most of the museum's collection in the Ile-de-France. In the mid-19th century, the area of ​​Seals is the property of the Duke of Treviso, the son of Marshal Mortier, Marshal of the Empire, and his wife Anne-Marie Lecomte. The couple asked the architect Quantinet raising a castle on the site of the ancient castle of Colbert destroyed shortly after the Revolution. Joseph is ultimately the Soufaché that built this house in 1856-1862. #duke_of_treviso
Default Title