101 Harrison Avenue, Panama City, Florida

101 Harrison Avenue, Panama City, Florida

Jason C.
This white enamel brick and terra cotta building was the second bank to open and was across the street from the Bank of Panama City. The First National Bank was erected in 1915, and with its famous clock (added in 1926), became a landmark in the downtown. In fact, the intersection became known as "Banker's Corner". Black Insurance Agency occupied the building from 1973 to 2002. #Bank #Harrison_Avenue #Jason_Combs #Law_Office #Panama_City
Default Title