Zurif Building

Zurif Building

AvocetGeo
This 1911 building was built for the manufacturing agents Teese & Perse. Through the years the building was occupied by a number of commercial activies, including the Canadian Consolidated Rubber Company, Dunlop Tire & Rubber Goods Co. from 1918 to 1939, and the paper product wholesaler Barber-Ellis from 1957 to 1977. The building originally known as the Teese & Perse Building, was renamed as the Zurif Building in 19343. This property has been on the Regina Heritage Holding Bylaw List since 1989. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title