Kazimierz Town Hall is located on Wolnica Square in Krakow. It was built in the fourteenth century as the town hall today as part of Kazimierz in Krakow. Today it houses the Ethnographic Museum, which has introduced here in 1947 In 1962-1966 the building completely restored, restoring him mainly from the north original shape. Then it came sgraffiti on the frieze, made by Vaclav Taranczewski, now partially preserved on the east side. On the eastern wall was placed in 1996 by Henry Hoffman plaque commemorating the adoption of the days of King Casimir the Great, to Polish Jewish refugees. It replaces the original bas-relief of 1906 located on the north wall of city hall, was removed by the Germans during the occupation of 1939-1945.