Stn 26 (a) - Minneapolis Former 1910 Fire Station 26

Stn 26 (a) - Minneapolis Former 1910 Fire Station 26

eatc7402
Minneapolis Fire Station 26 was opened May 1, 1910 with Engine 26 and Ladder 11, at 722 E 22nd Street. On September 14, 1916 Auxiliary 3 moved from Station 6, and then in 1923 Auxiliary 3 was disbanded. on October 12, 1928 Ladder 11 to Station 6. November 17, 1947 Station closed and Engine 26 to Station 6. The station became Legion Hall and burned in a 2nd Alarm fire on March 11, 1949. The building no longer exists. #fire_station #historic_fire_station
Default Title