The building now serving as the Academic Resource Center or ARC was completed in 1906 and was the second library in Peru States history. The second story was added in 1911. The present Peru State College Library was originally built as combination chapel and gymnasium. It was completed in 1906 and is the oldest remaining building on the %92%93Campus of a Thousand Oaks. The ARC and Library are connected and unified in purpose by the Bobcat Walk. The ARC and Library were officially re-dedicated by President Ben Johnson with the purpose of ensuring student success on April 15 2004.