Parish Meeting Rooms, Dursley

Parish Meeting Rooms, Dursley

John
Description
Grade 2 Listed Building. Comprises the former stone built National School, constructed in 1833 in symmetrical Gothic style; and the Infant School - an extending wing, in stone and red cladding tiles, built in 1892 by J.F. Trew. The latter building is a church school for Primary School children. The earlier, 1833, building provides Meeting Rooms for the parish as well as being part of the Primary School. There are sundry red brick extensions at the rear. The group is located next to St James' Church. #building #Dursley
Default Title