The Philadelphia Municipal Airport was formally opened in 1927 by Charles Lindbergh. Construction on the present terminal began in 1950, at which time Terminals B and C were built. Terminals D and E were built in the early 1970s. Terminal A-East was built in 1991. In 2001, Terminal F, which is used for commuter planes, was opened. Terminal A-East, the international terminal, was opened shortly thereafter; a new 200-foot tall control tower was also inaugurated at that time. The terminals are: A-West, A-East, B, C, D, E, and F (which is the blue-roofed one). Philadelphia International Airport is convenient to Interstate 95, Philadelphia's 30th Street Station, and the Port of Philadelphia. Several refineries are located in South Philadelphia (north of the Airport) and Chester (south of the airport). Philadelphia International Airport is operated in conjunction with Northeast Philadelphia Airport. PHL is rather well-known in the Philadelphia area for few amenities, mechanical failures galore, cancellations, mishandeled baggage, and surly TSA security people.