The property consists of a single dwelling, one story house constructed circa 1900-1909. The house was built in the Georgian style cottage and features craftsman architectural elements typical of Southern vernacular in the Springfield area during the early twentieth. These elements include rectangular floor plan with symmetrical front verandah, widely overhanging eaves, side-oriented gable, and 1/1 double-hung sash windows. The property also features a second lateral-facing brick on the front façade of the home.
The foundation material is brick, with stucco (not original) along the exterior walls. The roof material is asphalt. Additions to the home were completed in the 1930s with the original porch material was replaced with aesthetically thinner wooden posts. The property also replaced the historic windows with metal sashing. The yard setting is casual and unplanned, with no definable landscaping elements.