The University of Iowa Medical Laboratories

The University of Iowa Medical Laboratories

Nick S.
Completed in 1927, “Med Labs” was funded by the state of Iowa and a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. It housed the University’s medical library and the State Board of Health Laboratories. Currently laboratories and administrative and faculty offices are found there. In 1957, Med Labs was connected to the General Hospital by the Medical Research Center. #Carver #CCOM #College_of_Medicine #Health_Sciences #Med_Labs #Medical_Laboratories #Medicine #UIowa #University_of_Iowa #West_Campus
Default Title