Mann Hall
Mann Hall is typical of many modern structures of the 1960's employing a reinforced concrete frame and infill panels of brick and glass. One of its unusual characteristics is the five-feet-thick concrete slab floor of the laboratory that has traditionally been used for structural testing. This four-story building with an area of 78 266 square feet is the second to be named after Carroll Lamb Mann. The other building was incorporated into Daniels Hall in 1956.
Default Title