Andrassy Avenue 60-64. Budapest

Andrassy Avenue 60-64. Budapest

virtualHungary
Between 1937-1944 this building was used as the "House of Fidelity", headquarters of the fascist Hungarian Nationalist Socialist Party. From 1945 to 1956 the communists replaced the fascists, and the house served as the headquarters of the much feared State Security Agency of the communist dictatorship. Currently this is the House of Terror Museum. http://www.3d-budapest.com
Default Title