413-19 Harrison St

413-19 Harrison St

Davenport GIS
Built around 1900 this building has been home to various businesses including Lee Tire (circa 1930), Everson & Anderson Mortuary (circa 1935), Harrison Furniture (circa 1950), and Schwind Boeker Co. (circa 1960). It is now part of the Davenport City Hall complex that includes all the buildings on the northwest corner of Harrison and 4th Streets. #City_Hall #Davenport #Everson__Anderson_Mortuary #Harrison_Furniture #Iowa #Lee_Tire #Schwind_Boeker
Default Title