The Chattanooga Carnegie Law Library

The Chattanooga Carnegie Law Library

Chattanooga 3D
The Carnegie Law Library, originally built in 1905 on a grant from the businessman and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, is a two-story limestone structure located at the corner of Eighth Street and Georgia Avenue. It has become a local landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. #Chattanooga #Chattanooga_3D #Lawrence__Lawrence #The_Carnegie_Law_Library
Default Title