Fine Arts Center

Fine Arts Center

BGSU 3.
The Fine Arts Center was built in 1951, then renovated and re-opened for classes in the fall of 1993. It accommodates the School of Art, the Dorothy Uber Bryan and Hirosho Nakamoto art galleries, numerous studios specialized for drawing, jewelry making, computer graphics, glass making and more. The new building contains the main art gallery, classrooms, workshops and offices for the school. For historical information about this building, see the Fine Arts Center on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link above. #BGSU #Fine_Arts_Center
Default Title