The carillon tower was built with donated funds in 1936, with a set of 35 bells. The bells have been added to twice, in 1963 and 1973. The tower is almost eighty five feet high, twenty feet square, with a steel frame and
stone walls. It has a stone parapet above the cornice and a flat roof. The iron stairs lead steeply to the
third level playing floor.