Brant School

Brant School

DRR
Description
A two-storey brick veneer school building was erected in late 1914. Designed by Winnipeg architect Frank R. Evans, and initially comprising two classrooms, increasing student enrollment through the 1920s necessitated the addition of two classrooms in 1929. A gymnasium was added to the rear of the building in the late 1970s. It is a rare surviving example of a consolidated school still in use as a school, and is a provincially designated heritage site #brant_school #ecole #schule
Default Title