The House of Jakiv Lizogub (XVII century)

The House of Jakiv Lizogub (XVII century)

Павло Третяк
This building appeared on the territory of the fortified centre in 1690. It belonged to Chernihiv Colonel Jakiv Lizogub and after his death (in 1698) - to hetman Ivan Mazepa. In the XVIII century there contained the regimental office of Chernihiv Cossack regiment, from the late XVIII to early XX century - Archive. Currently it contains assets of Chernihiv Historical Museum. #Chernigov #Chernihiv #Ivan #Lizogub #Mazepa #Urkaine #Лизогуб #Мазепа #Украина #Укрїна #Чернигов #Чернігів
Default Title