"Bantan Explorer" V6, liveaboard for a couple, 1930's coastal cruiser retrofitted and modernized.
From a time when running speed came from a long and skinny hull and not just from the engine. This boat has a waterline ratio of 10:1! (24,0m:2,4m)
- Wheelhouse with deck salon
- Galley with dining table for 4
- 1x double cabin
- 1x head/shower
- Standing height engine room / workshop
- Storage room (under salon)
- Forward lazarette for water toys
- Diesel-electric propulsion
- Roofed over dinghy hoist
- Seakeeper 6 anti-roll gyro
- 46m2 solar roof
The idea for this boat and its unusual layout came from the simple wish to have forward visability whilst working in the galley. Same goes for the position of the steering station: It's behind the salon/sofa so the skipper isn't isolated and can still have face-to-face conversations with the spouse or day guests whilst driving the boat.
The boat is equipped with a Seakeeper gyro amidships.
Click download and have a look with my ready-made scenes.
#yacht #boat #switzerland #swiss