Old Tauranga Post Office

Old Tauranga Post Office

VisualCAD
This building is the third to be constructed on the site. Designed by government architect John Campbell in the Edwardian Baroque style, it was completed in 1906. It was originally known as "Government Buildings" and housed the Post Office, local courts and Lands and Survey Department. It was renovated using original colours by Grasshopper Properties in 1999 into 4 office suites. For more infomation on 3d computer modelling for Google Earth contact David Johnson at www.visualcad.co.nz #3d_buildings #Baroque #Edwardian #Geomodelling #Post_Office #Tauranga #VisualCAD #Willow_Street
Default Title