McGilchrist Building (1916)

McGilchrist Building (1916)

Mike J.
This corner was originally known as the Verani Corner, and was the site of several small wood stores including a barber shop and L. C. Fisher's cigar shop. The McGilchrist Building was built in 1916. The Capital Drug Store occupied the corner with F. W. Woolworth's filling the rest, with entrances facing on both Liberty Street and State Street. In 2012, it was occupied by Heath Florist, a small market, salon, and photography studio. #downtown #historic #Salem
Default Title