Scheman Building

Scheman Building

csc
Completed in 1975, the Scheman Continuing Education building is the fourth and final building of the Iowa State Center complex. The Scheman building was financed through donations, the most significant made by Carl H. Scheman, a 1910 Iowa State graduate. It was designed along with the other Iowa State Center buildings by architects Crites & McConnell and Brooks-Borg & Skiles to serve the University?s educational programs of short courses as well as a wide variety of workshops and special events. Statistically, 21 meeting rooms and 30,600 square feet of exhibit space occupy the Scheman building. It also houses Benton Auditorium and the Brunnier Gallery and Museum, an extensive collection of art donated by Henry J. Brunnier and his wife Ann combined with the University?s own art collection. #Iowa_State_Center #University_Museum
Default Title