The W. C. Putnam Building is an 8-story building brick and steel building with stone and terra cotta decorative elements. It was built in 1910 with D. H. Burnham as the architect. The Putnam was home to the H. E. Scharff Store from around 1928 through 1956. The Simon & Landauer Department Store also used a portion of the building from 1933 through 1964. Current Tenants of the building include Davenport One, Iowa Title Company, Ruhl & Ruhl Insurance Services, Quizno's Subs, and Butler Benefits.
Information provided by www.qcmemory.org
Floor Plans can be viewed at www.oneputnamcentre.com #Butler_Benefits #D_H_Burnham #Davenport #Davenport_One #H_E_Scharff_Store #Iowa #Iowa_Title_Company #Putnam_Building #Quiznos_Subs #Ruhl__Ruhl