Regina Light & Power Co.

Regina Light & Power Co.

AvocetGeo
This 1905 building was built for the City of Regina for the Light & Power Co. With the construction of a third power house at the south end of Winnipeg Street in 1914, this building was maintained as a substation until the late 1960s. The building was later occupied by the Regina Police Junior Band. The building was the recipient of a 2005 Municipal Heritage Award in the Adaptive Re-use category. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title