The property consists of a single dwelling, one story house constructed between 1945 and 1949. The house was built in the hall-and-parlor style and features architectural elements typical of Southern vernacular in the Springfield area during the early twentieth century. These elements include rectangular floor plan with symmetrical front porch, side-oriented gable, and 2/2 double-hung sash windows.
The foundation material is concrete, with exterior material consisting of weatherboard siding. The roof material is metal, with one lateral brick exterior chimney. The property also has a detached single car garage with side portico, and a smaller wooden shed with metal roof, both located along the rear of the property. The yard setting is casual and unplanned, with no definable landscaping elements.