Elementary school "Ljuba Nešić"

Elementary school "Ljuba Nešić"

ocelot
Construction of this building was finished in 1892. and was used by the gimnasium (called "Dositej Obradović" until 1904). The gymnasium was relocated in 1959. to the new high school complex together with 3 other high schools,. Therefore, this building was the new home for the elementary shcool "Ljuba Nešić" that is still using it to this day as the biggest elementary school (with more than 1000 pupils) in east Serbia. #Elementary_School #Gymnasium #Ljba_Nešić #Serbia #Zaječar
Default Title