Rettungszentrale der Wiener Rettung

Rettungszentrale der Wiener Rettung

Visutech
The headquarter of the Vienna ambulance ("Wiener Rettung") is situated in the 3rd district next to the Urania observatory. The old part of the complex was opened in 1897 by Emperor Franz Josef and is dedicated to one founder of the "Wiener Freiwillige Rettungsgesellschaft", Jaromir Mundy. His monument is placed on one side of the building. In 2000 the ground-breaking ceremony for the expansion took place. The Viennese architect Günter Lautner (Zeissl & Partner) designed the new three-story building, which contains a garage for the ambulance vehicles, a helicopter base and room for training courses. It is linked with the 2nd floor of the historical building by a glass footbridge and was opened 18 month after the start of construction. Modelled by: Eva Purkarthofer #Jaromir_Mundy #Rettungszentrale #wiener_Rettung
Default Title