Language and Computer Labs

Language and Computer Labs

NCSU DELTA
The building provided a permanent home for the laundry service, which had previously been housed in various buildings on campus. Immediately prior to being located here, it was housed in the basement of Leazar Hall from 1936 until 1940. It ceased operation in 1994. Following extensive remodeling, it was reopened in May 1998 to house Foreign Languages Technology Center, NCSU Computing Center, Engineering Undergraduate Teaching Laboratory, Humanities Extension/Publications Program and dry cleaners. #Computing #Foreign_Language #Humanities #Labs #LAU #Laundry_Labs #NC_State #NCSU #Technology_Center
Default Title