Originally it was a tudor leisure park now Heath Park Stadium. Work the stadium started at 1890 and was finished four years later in 1894, the only part that still remains from the original stadium is the west stand. It was then renovated in 1951 after the original north stand was burnt they added the four floodlights and dug a tunnel through the west stand so that getting people in and out would be easier. All of those features still remain today. It was again renovated in 1993 and they built a east and south stands with a new quadrant. Since then it has not been renovated. Includes fratton park-style tudor design ticket office.