Epiphany Catholic Church

Epiphany Catholic Church

3D Warehouse Staff
Designed by Edward Stotz, the Epiphany Catholic Church was erected in the early 1900's. The Church is a red brick building with Byzantine details on the exterior and Carrara, Pavonazzo, Dipolliono, red Verona and Numidian marbles adorning the interior. Historically, Epiphany Church served as a replacement for the original St. Paul Cathedral following the devastating fire of May 6, 1851. Today it continues to serve the Catholic community of the Uptown-Lower Hill District of Pittsbrugh, PA. Model by Alex Juhola. #Byzantine #Carrara #Catholic #Church #Dipolliono #Edward_Stotz #Epiphany_Catholic_Church #Numidian #PA #Pavonazzo #Pennsylvania #Pittsburgh #Verona
Default Title